Here it the brief introduction of this release, we have introduced long awating features like,
- Ability to design and use SMS Tempaltes to send the personalize outgoing texts
- Also, the ability to add multiple Bureau addresses so that the user can dynamically choose between different bureau addresses if more than one addresses are added within system for the same bureau.
- Additional 'Roles & Permissions' related settings have been provided to manage three main tabs which are, Reports, Subscription & Invoices and Credit Account including all the individual sub-menus under these main tabs.
- We have also introduced the ability which allows you to rename the letter tab after the letters have being created; this will turn very helpful in distinguishing between different letters and maintian their track properly.
- Automated Recurring billing invoices can now have custom labels so they're differentiated from other manual invoices.
- User is now provided with the ability to calculate the Affiliates Commission for Historic Invoices.
1. SMS Template:
Ability to create SMS Templates, just like we have Email Template, so that the user can pull the same from SMS Messages, Communication Side bar SMS Messages and at Autofox SMS Action,
so that it allows you to spend more time resolving customer needs instead of completing the same tasks over and over.
With the help of variables provided under 'Insert Data & Links' you can add custom fields to personalize outgoing texts.
You can add a new SMS template from Settings --> Email & SMS --> SMS Template --> Add SMS Template
i. SMS Template Customer Dashboard
ii. SMS Template Communication Sidebar
iii. Autofox Action SMS Template
2. Ability to add multiple Bureau Addresses:
Ability to add more than one addresses for the same bureaus Equifax, Experian and TransUnion, and then, send letters from these multiple address available!
You can add a bureau addresses from Settings --> Credit --> CRA-Address --> Add CRA Address
At Create Letters page, it will provide a dropdown to choose addresses from if more than one address are available for a bureau.
3. Admin --> Roles & Permissions:
New Permissions have been added to controll all the Setting related to below tabs,
Reports: And all the 15 reports under it.
Subscription & Invoices: Billing Overview, Payment Details and Payment Methods
Credit Account: Credits Usage and Purchase History
4. One Shot letter --> Step 2 - Download Letters:
Letters --> Dispute Letters & Print --> Step 2 - Download Letters --> Alias Name
A new column, 'Alias Name' has been added with an edit option to rename the letter tab name.
Note: This new column is also provided under 'Step 3 - Active Letters, Print & Fax' and 'Archived Letters'
5. Ability to add 'Custom Product Name' for Automated Recurring Billing.
6. Affiliate Commission Calculation for Historic Invoices:
If the Client is assigned to any Affiliate user it will throw a confirmation popup with below message, which will calculate the affiliates commission as per the commission related settings.
'There is X invoice on which commission payout is not added for affiliate. Do you want to add commission payout for existing invoices ?'
Please sign in to leave a comment.