Dispute Letters Round Completion:
DisputeFox will promote a reminder popup after the user have Printed, Mailed, Faxed or Downloaded the dispute letters to update the client's round status and launch Round Complete Campaign so that you won't miss it to update.
1. If the user tries to leave the currently opened client record by clicking on any other tabs such as 'Invoices' or 'Print' for example, it will promote 'Dispute Letters Round Completion' popup; You can either 'Complete Round' or you can skip this popup by clicking on 'Close Round Later' buttton.
Please note that it will keep promotting this popup the next time the user opens such kind of users whose Round is NOT Closed yet.
Also, it is required to select the correct values within the 'Update Client Stage' dropdown corresponding to the round completed.
Checking 'Don't show again till next round' checkbox will Not show 'Dispute Letters Round Completion' popup till the next round of dispute.
2. Under the Client's listing page, the clients records which are not yet updated as complated even after sending the specific round letter can be distinguished by the label 'Round NOT Closed' added under the 'Stage in Process' column.
3. Clicking on the label 'Round NOT Closed' will redirect and land the user to the 'Actions' tab from where the user need to select thevalue within the 'Update Client Stage' dropdown corresponding to the round completed. Hit 'Update & Launch' after selecting the value within dropdown.
4. Advanced Search: An additional check filter of 'ROUND NOT CLOSED' is provided which will retrieve only the 'Round NOT Closed' records.
5. This alert popup is toggled to ON by default, and if you don't want DisputeFox to show you this popup and hide it forever then you can do so by navigate to, Settings & Configurations --> Company Settings --> Round Closure Alert and toggle it to OFF.
Please sign in to leave a comment.