Build All Dispute Letters in One Shot:
We have removed the major pain point of CRO's with the introduction of One Shot letter builder feature; DisputeFox will allow CRO's to use different letter templates for different kind of dispute items in a single shot, all from one screen, without having to go to any other screen and select different letter templates for different types of dispute items.
To fulfill this objective, now we have segregated the account types where you can choose different letter template for Accounts, Collections, Inquiries, Personal Information, Public Records, Previously disputed items and new dispute items (if available).
Segregation is like
1. Account & Collections
2. Public Records
4. Personal Information
5. Previously disputed items and
6. New dispute items (if available).
NOT ONLY THIS..
You can even choose the letter template for each and every individual item so that the letter generator engine will generate more specific attacks.
One Shot feataure for Building Letters with segragated options to 'Build Credit Bureau Letters' and to build 'Creditor / Furnisher Letters' with an option to 'Use Unique Letter Templates for each Bureau' and that to an individual letter template for all 'Creditor / Furnisher Letter' is really neat and user-oriented.
1. Build Credit Bureau Letters Options:
2. You can choose items to dispute along with letter templates to for each individual furnishers as well.
You can design the letter templates category wise for all types of dispute items i.e. for Accounts/ Collections, Credit Inquiries and Personal Information.
Note: Choose a letter template for each item. If multiple items are using the same letter, it will combine them into 1 letter.
3. Once all items have been checked, and each as the letter template you want,
click the "Build Letters" button below to preview them all prior to downloading / printing / faxing
NOTE: You can still come back later and build more letters as needed; only checked items with an assigned templates will be generated.
You can also 'Reset All Template Choices' and 'Reset All Checkmarks' and start all over again with the buttons provided.
4. After round completion and re-import, the dispute items from each categories are further segregated into three categories 'Previously Disputed Items', 'Un-Disputed Items' and 'Newly Added Items'.
5. You can use this toggle to show Only the Negative items.
6. To switch back to the previous version of letter builder you can hit this button 'USE LEGACY LETTER BUILDER';
Note: You need to contact support center to come back to advanced letter creation model if you choose to switch back to the older version.